We currently accept payment via:
- Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard) via PayPal.
- Direct Bank Deposit.
NEW ZEALAND ORDERS
- Our Couriers do not deliver to Post Office box numbers or Private Bags, only to physical addresses, as they require a Signature when the item is delivered to ensure it has arrived safely.
- If the item you received is damaged on delivery please notify the Courier BEFORE signing for the parcel as they will need to see the damage. If the parcel is signed for or “Authority to Leave” has been given, no claims can be made.
- Please include your contact number on the ‘checkout page’ in the space provided so that we can call you if the driver has difficulty delivering your parcel for any reason.
- You may include specific delivery instructions during the checkout process while selecting your shipping option.
- If you have a rural address, you MUST select Rural Delivery when you select your preferred shipping method during checkout, failure to do so, will create a delay in receiving your order until the fee is paid.
- Please contact us via phone or e-mail if you are wanting your order sent outside of New Zealand. As we will need to calculate Freight costs before payment is made and the order dispatched.
- If an item becomes out-of-stock while your order is placed, we will contact you with supply date and other options.
- Our store policy is not to provide a refund if you change your mind.
- If the product is faulty, please notify us as soon as possible so we can provide a replacement if we are in the position to, or a refund.