NZ Greenstone Manaia on Pine Stand (Heart Tail – Small)
1 in stock
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $51.65 with what's this?
This beautifully hand-carved New Zealand Greenstone Manaia would make a lovely Souvenir of New Zealand, a Corporate Gift or a Trophy.
The Greenstone Manaia measures approx 5cm Wide by 7cm High by 0.5cm Thick (not including Wooden Stand).
The Stand is made from New Zealand Pine Wood and measures 10cm Long by 7cm Wide by 3.4cm High (Angled).
Overall Height is approx 10.5cm.
The Manaia is traditionally believed to be the messenger between the earthly world of mortals and the domain of the spirits, and its symbol is used as a guardian against evil. In this form, it is usually represented in a figure-of-eight shape, the upper half culminating in a bird-like beak.
NEW ZEALAND ORDERS
– All our Parcels are sent via New Zealand Post and Aramex Couriers.
– Delivery Time-Frames below are only Estimates, and their can be delays due to the current situation with Covid – You will be provided with a Tracking Number on dispatch which you can use to see where your parcel is.
– Delivery Time-Frames:
NEW ZEALAND POST: Up to 3 Business Days + Extra 1-3 Days If Rural
ARAMEX COURIERS: 1-2 Business Days North Island (Non-Rural) + Extra 1-3 Business Days If Rural
ARAMEX COURIERS: 2-3 Business Days South Island (Non-Rural) + Extra 1-3 Business Days If Rural
– Orders are DispatchedOnly and Deliveries are made Only.
– Same Day Dispatch available on most items if order placed before 1pm.
– Aramex couriers do not deliver to Post Office (P.O.) Box Numbers or Private Bags, only to physical addresses.
If your Order has arrived Damaged or not Delivered at all, we must be notified within the Time-frames listed below, if not, we are unable to proceed with a Claim Application.
New Zealand Post Claims
– Claim lodged within 10 Days from Date of Delivery for Damaged or Missing Contents
– Claim lodged within 21 Days from Date of Dispatch for Non-Delivery
Aramex Couriers Claims
– Claim lodged within 7 Days from Date of Delivery for Damaged
– Claim lodged within 30 Days from Date of Dispatch for Non-Delivery
– Please contact us via e-mail if you are wanting your order sent outside of New Zealand. As we will need to calculate Freight costs before payment is made and the order dispatched.
– Some items are unable to be sent out of New Zealand due to their very fragile nature, e.g. Yard Glasses and 21st Mirror Keys.
– Please Note: Items sent to some Countries (e.g. Canada, Europe, and the UK) may incur VAT and/or Customs Duties. These charges are beyond our control and are the responsibility of the Customer/Receiver.
We try to ensure that all products that show as In Stock on our Website are available to order, however, if an item does become out-of-stock while your order is placed, we will contact you with supply date or a refund if it cannot be supplied in the time-frame needed.
– If you would like to cancel an order you have placed, you must notify us immediately. As we try to ensure efficient processing of all orders, the packaging and dispatching of Orders can happen quickly.
– Once the order has left with the courier, we are unable to accept any order cancellations.
– If Engraving has been completed () before notification of Cancellation, any Engraving Costs, are non-refundable.
– If Engraving has been completed () before notification of Cancellation, the order is non-refundable an unable to be cancelled.
– The Refund processed for a Cancelled Order will be the Total Cost Paid, with deductions for any Fees incurred from Payment Processing, e.g. Credit Card, Afterpay or Humm Fees.
– Our store policy is not to provide a refund if you change your mind.
– If the product is faulty, please notify us within 7 days of delivery so we can provide a replacement if we are in the position to or a refund if we cannot provide a replacement.
– Click-and-Collect is available in Napier during Store Opening Hours Monday to Saturday at 108 Hastings Street Napier next to ASB Bank opposite Pascoes Jewellers.
– If your order contains Standard Items (e.g. Not Engraved Items) you can collect any time during our Opening Hours.
– If your order contains Engraved Items, you will be notified via E-Mail when your Order is ready for collection.
– Orders placed via Click-and-Collect must be picked up within 3 Working Days unless we are notified prior.
NEW ZEALAND POST
– $4.50 Non-Rural / $8.80 RURAL: Flat Rate for some Small Items (Horse Shoes, Zippo Flints, Hand Creams, etc)
– $5.60 Non-Rural / $9.90 RURAL: Flat Rate for some Small Items (Zippo Gift Set, Garters, Coasters, etc)
– $7.20 Non-Rural / $11.50 RURAL: Flat Rate for some Small Items (Photo Frames, T-Shirts, etc)
– $8.40 Non-Rural / $12.70 RURAL: Flat Rate for some Small Items (Novelty Plates, Sweatshirts, etc)
– $10.60 Non-Rural / $18.60 RURAL: Flat Rate for the Whole Order (Glassware, Fragile Items and Most Larger Items, e.g. 21st Keys, Carvings, etc)
– $18.00 Non-Rural / $26.00 RURAL: Flat Rate for the Whole Order (If there is a Large Item such as a Yard Glass, Large Wall Art, etc)
New Zealand Orders $135 and Over – FREE DELIVERY!
Chatham Islands – Please Contact us for a Freight Cost
International Orders – SEE “DELIVERY INFO” TAB