We currently Accept Payment via:
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay and American Express) via Stripe.
- Humm (formerly Oxipay)
- Direct Bank Deposit (Internet Banking)
- Cash/Eftpos on Pickup from our Store in Napier
- Only available for orders without Engraving
- $8.50 Flat Rate for the whole Order
- $14.30 RURAL Flat Rate for the whole Order
- $15.50 Flat Rate for the whole Order – If there is a Large Item such as a Yard Glass
- $20.80 RURAL Flat Rate for the whole Order – If there is a Large Item such as a Yard Glass
- Orders $100 and Over – FREE DELIVERY
- Chatham Islands – Please Contact us for a Freight Cost
- International Orders – SEE BELOW
NEW ZEALAND ORDERS
- All our Parcels are sent via Aramex Couriers
- Delivery Time-Frame:
- 1-2 Days North Island (Non-Rural) + Extra 1-3 Days If Rural
- 2-3 Days South Island (Non-Rural) + Extra 1-3 Days If Rural
- We take our utmost care to package your parcel(s) securely so that they arrive safely to you.
- Our couriers do not deliver to Post Office (P.O.) Box Numbers or Private Bags, only to physical addresses, as they require a Signature when the item is delivered to ensure it has arrived safely.
- If the item you received is damaged on delivery please notify the Courier BEFORE signing for the parcel as they will need to see the damage. If the parcel is signed for or “Authority to Leave” has been given, no claims can be made.
- Please include your contact number on the ‘Checkout page’ in the space provided so that we or the courier can call you if the driver has difficulty delivering your parcel for any reason.
- FREE SHIPPING is available for orders that total $100 and over, this is for New Zealand Only.
- If you have a RURAL Address, you MUST select RURAL DELIVERY when you select your preferred shipping method during checkout, unless you qualify for Free Shipping, failure to do so, will create a delay in receiving your order until the fee is paid. You can check if Aramex considers your address to be RURAL or “Outside Normal Delivery Area” by going to www.aramex.co.nz/courier-locator/
- Please contact us via phone or e-mail if you are wanting your order sent outside of New Zealand. As we will need to calculate Freight costs before payment is made and the order dispatched.
- If the item received has been damaged in Transit, DO NOT Sign for the Parcel. Take photographs and notify us and the courier straight away.
- If the item has been signed for and damaged, we will be unable to raise a claim with the Post Office and we will not be liable for any refund or replacement.
- If an item becomes out-of-stock while your order is placed, we will contact you with supply date or a refund if it cannot be supplied in the time-frame needed.
- Our store policy is not to provide a refund if you change your mind.
- If the product is faulty, please notify us within 7 days of delivery so we can provide a replacement if we are in the position to or a refund.
- We do not refund shipping costs.
SHOP & PRODUCT REVIEWS
- When you Purchase Product(s) / receive Engraving from Giftware & Engravers, you will receive an E-Mail after 5 days, asking you if you would like to review the Shop and the Product(s) you purchased.